urdu inpage 2009 professional
Inpage is an application software which is used to write Urdu language, it was introduced in 2000 for the first time and still it is in the same shape. Urdu can be used to compose Urdu books, Urdu Magazines, Urdu Newspaper etc. It is very simple software and easy to learn. You can just open it and start writing Urdu. Many people work in Corel Draw and in Photoshop and they often include Urdu in their projects. So Urdu can be included in Photoshop and Corel Draw very easily. If you want to include Urdu from Inpage to Corel Draw then please make sure you have opened Inpage first then Corel Draw. Insert a text box in Inpage and write Urdu in it and then simply copy the box and paste into Corel Draw and You're done. Mostly, we use Phonetic Keyboard in Urdu because it is similar to normal English keyboard. You can select Phonetic Keyboard as default by going to Edit menu and then select this option from Preferences.Features Text
• Unicode Text Export/Import.
• Automatic Kerning in Nastaliq text so as to remove extra interword space to give a calligrapher style outlook to the text.
• Automatic Kashida Insertion for Arabic fonts
• Spell Check for Urdu language
• Spell Check for English - UK & US
• Word Count/Character Count for the selected text chain
• Indexing and of English and Urdu Text
• Wrap around of text around Circular objects
• Paste Special
• Rotation of text at any angle
• Sorting of Urdu and English Text
• of Text
• Linking/Unlinking of Text boxes
• Automatic lines between textbox columns
• Round Textbox
• Styles of Borders
• Paste Special
• Rotation of object at any angle
• Polygon Tool
• Rotation of Picture boxes and pictures
• Grouping and Ungrouping of Objects
• Complete support for OLE as a client
• Complete support for InPage Urdu as an OLE server
• Brightness and Contrast Controls of Pictures
• Mirror of Pictures
• Centering of Pictures
• Pictures Preview before opening them
• CMYK Color Separation by exporting the page as CMYK EPS file.
• Support for Kashmiri, Pushtu and Hazargi Languages.
• Multiple User Defined Keyboards
• Support for CMYK colors
• Automatic Backup of document files
• Generation of more than one backup files
• Many more border/line patterns
• Complete support for inserting OLE (Object Linking and Embedding) objects.
• Many More Fonts.